Massive Winning Lottery Ticket Sold in Mississauga
There was one winning ticket sold in Mississauga for Saturday night's Lotto 649 draw worth $13.6-million.
In addition, an Encore winning ticket worth $100,000 was sold in the Owen Sound area, according to OLG.
At least one winning ticket for the $1-million guaranteed prize was sold somewhere in the Prairies.
The jackpot for the next Lotto 649 draw on Aug. 31 will be approximately $5 million.
BY THE CANADIAN PRESS
- Employee at Starbucks location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- COVID-19 numbers continue to climb in Mississauga
- Police search for missing Burlington teenager
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 21