Massive Winning Lottery Ticket Sold in Mississauga
There was one winning ticket sold in Mississauga for Saturday night's Lotto 649 draw worth $13.6-million.
In addition, an Encore winning ticket worth $100,000 was sold in the Owen Sound area, according to OLG.
At least one winning ticket for the $1-million guaranteed prize was sold somewhere in the Prairies.
The jackpot for the next Lotto 649 draw on Aug. 31 will be approximately $5 million.
BY THE CANADIAN PRESS
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze