Mississauga is getting a buy and sell kids clothing store
Published October 5, 2022 at 11:51 am
Parents know how quickly a child grows out of new clothes and a new shop opening in Mississauga aims to ease the expense of raising a child.
A Once Upon a Child shop is opening soon at 128 Queen St. S., Unit 7 in Streetsville.
The shop buys and sells gently used kids’ clothing, shoes, toys and baby gear, according to the website.
They pay cash on the spot and provide a convenient way to recycle the items your children have outgrown, giving those items a second life.
The selection changes regularly as people bring in clothing. Parents looking for clothes can find top name brands at up to 70 per cent off regular retail prices.
“Get paid and save for being eco-friendly!” the website reads.
The shop plans to open soon and take kids’ clothes and items sometime after Thanksgiving, according to a post on Instagram.
Here are some tips when bringing in clothing:
- Apparel should be in ready-to-wear condition.
- Equipment and toys must meet current safety standards and include all parts.
- Apparel should be folded neatly or laid flat in a box, bin or tote.
- Be prepared to show your ID when selling your gently used items.
- Call ahead of time to find out what the most wanted items are.
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising
View this post on Instagram