Mississauga House of the Week: Well-maintained detached home is in family-oriented neighbourhood
Published September 4, 2022 at 11:49 am
This place: Well-maintained two-storey detached home in a family neighbourhood makes for a great living and investment opportunity and offers 2,300 sq. ft. of living space on the upper floors. Located close to shopping malls, grocery stores, rec centres, schools and major highways.
Address: 4278 Sugarbush Rd.
Neighbourhood: Mississauga Creditview
Big selling point: In addition to the more-than-comfortable living space on the upper floors, which includes hardwood floors and a cozy family room with stonewall fireplace, a legally finished basement apartment with separate entrance makes for a great investment opportunity.
- large 40 x 170 lot
- open concept main floor layout with natural lighting and hardwood floors
- spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and bright breakfast area with bay windows
- open concept living/dining room area that overlooks a cozy family room with stonewall fireplace and walkout to an all-season sunroom with access to a large backyard
- 4-piece ensuite in master bedroom
- legally finished basement apartment with separate entrance, fully-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer and a large rec room area
- $6,480 in taxes
- detached two-storey home
- 2-car garage, with parking for 4 on driveway
- 4 plus 1 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.