Mississauga House of the Week: Palatial beauty offers unobstructed panoramic views of Lake Ontario
Published September 18, 2022 at 11:28 am
This place: Showstopper home with more than 9,000 sq. ft. of living space is located in sought-after Lorne Park Estates and features an unobstructed panoramic view of Lake Ontario all on a sprawling lot with meticulously manicured grounds.
Address: 854 Longfellow Ave.
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park area
Big selling point: Mahogany double-arched front doors lead into a grand foyer with soaring ceiling heights followed by sophisticated marble flooring and a beautiful open concept layout throughout. A chef-inspired kitchen offers high-end appliances.
- large 100 x 200 lot
- great open concept main floor layout perfect for entertaining
- prodigious principal rooms
- spacious office with floor to ceiling mahogany wood cabinetry
- expansive lower level with rec room, secondary office, gym, theatre and a nanny suite
- primary suite boasts a gas fireplace with marble surround, spacious terrace overlooking opulent garden and lake, and a 5-piece ensuite
- $37,122 in taxes
- large detached two-storey home
- 3-car garage, with parking for six on driveway
- 5 plus 2 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.