Mississauga House of the Week: Palatial beauty in Rattray Marsh has 9,000 sq. ft. of living space
Published May 22, 2022 at 9:50 am
This place: This spectacular luxury home in the much-sought-after Rattray Marsh area offers more than 9,000 sq. ft. of open concept living space, high ceilings, state-of-the-art kitchen and a stunning backyard with inground pool.
Address: 458 Meadow Wood Rd.
Big selling point: This lavish home features grand, high ceilings, heated marble floors throughout, a stunning primary bedroom with jaw-dropping walk-in closet and a finished basement with theatre room and separate entrance.
- large, spectacular 159 x 150 lot
- stunning primary bedroom with huge walk-in closet
- state-of-the-art kitchen with Quartzite counters/backsplash
- a remarkable Great Room with 20-foot ceiling
- heated marble floors throughout main space, and heated floors in the basement
- double-sided gas fireplace
- theatre room in large, finished basement
- spectacular backyard with inground pool and water feature, fire pit and barbecue area
- located close to major highways, parks, trails and more
- $22,975 in taxes
- detached two-storey on huge 159 x 150 lot
- 3-car garage
- 5 plus 1 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.