Mississauga expecting mid-week snow and ice
Snow and ice pellets are expected throughout the Peel Region Wednesday night and into Thursday.
“A low from Texas is expected to move towards the lower Great Lakes,” says Environment Canada. “Snow will arrive [Wednesday], and may become mixed with ice pellets before coming to an end by Thursday night.”
Total snowfall amounts are expected to be in the range of 5 to 10 cm.
“There is also a risk of freezing rain. The Thursday morning and afternoon commutes may be affected.”
(Photo courtesy of The Weather Network)
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Suspects, armed with a knife and gun, sought after Mississauga stabbing
- Houses in Mississauga significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga