Mississauga Crash Sends One Person to Hospital
One person is in hospital following a two-vehicle crash in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
Injuries are non-life threatening, said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
Emergency crews were sent to Cawthra Rd. and Dundas St. at 10:58 a.m.
Paramedics treated the victim, who was transported to local hospital.
Westbound Dundas was closed at Cawthra.
It’s unclear if charges are being laid.
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Crash Sends Two People to Hospital
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- UPDATED: A Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Cancel travel plans, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urges Canadians
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga