Mississauga Crash Sends One Person to Hospital
One person is in hospital following a two-vehicle crash in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
Injuries are non-life threatening, said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
Emergency crews were sent to Cawthra Rd. and Dundas St. at 10:58 a.m.
Paramedics treated the victim, who was transported to local hospital.
Westbound Dundas was closed at Cawthra.
It’s unclear if charges are being laid.
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Crash Sends Two People to Hospital
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- UPDATED: A Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic