Mississauga Crash Sends One Person to Hospital
One person is in hospital following a two-vehicle crash in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
Injuries are non-life threatening, said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
Emergency crews were sent to Cawthra Rd. and Dundas St. at 10:58 a.m.
Paramedics treated the victim, who was transported to local hospital.
Westbound Dundas was closed at Cawthra.
It’s unclear if charges are being laid.
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Crash Sends Two People to Hospital
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- UPDATED: A Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths