Mississauga Crash Sends One Person to Hospital
One person is in hospital following a two-vehicle crash in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
Injuries are non-life threatening, said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
Emergency crews were sent to Cawthra Rd. and Dundas St. at 10:58 a.m.
Paramedics treated the victim, who was transported to local hospital.
Westbound Dundas was closed at Cawthra.
It’s unclear if charges are being laid.
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Crash Sends Two People to Hospital
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- UPDATED: A Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital