Mississauga Crash Sends One Person to Hospital
One person is in hospital following a two-vehicle crash in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
Injuries are non-life threatening, said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
Emergency crews were sent to Cawthra Rd. and Dundas St. at 10:58 a.m.
Paramedics treated the victim, who was transported to local hospital.
Westbound Dundas was closed at Cawthra.
It’s unclear if charges are being laid.
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Crash Sends Two People to Hospital
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- UPDATED: A Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today