Mississauga Comedian Mike Bullard Charged with Criminal Harassment
Comedian and radio host Mike Bullard—who hails from Mississauga—has been charged with criminal harassment after allegedly stalking City TV journalist Cynthia Mulligan, according to a recent Toronto Star article.
The Star reports that Bullard is facing criminal harassment, obstruction of justice and breaching conditions to stay away from the victim charges—the first set of which cost Bullard his job at Bell Media.
Bullard told The Star that the charges stem from "a bad breakup."
According to the article, the charges relate to allegations of "hundreds of text messages and calls of a harassing nature and visiting her home in violation of a court order."
Bullard told the news outlet that "maybe I called her three or four times."
Bullard and Mulligan ended their seven-month relationship in June of this year. After the breakup, Bullard allegedly called and texted Mulligan constantly, prompting her to file complaints with Toronto police.
According to The Star, Bullard denies the charges.
He is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday.
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Two Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure Following Ongoing Investigation
- PHOTOS: Justin Trudeau Makes Major Budget Announcement in Mississauga
- Metrolinx Makes Significant Changes to the LRT in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Meadowvale Neighbourhood Could Undergo Massive Redevelopment Soon
- VIDEO: Mike Bullard & friends on Hazel & Sauga
- Peel Police Searching for Male Facing criminal Harassment Charges
- Peel Police Officer Facing Criminal Charges
- Male Charged with Criminal Harassment of Mississauga Woman
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga