Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
Investigators from Peel Police's Special Victims Unit have made an arrest following a historical sexual exploitation and sexual assault investigation dating back to the late 90s.
The incidents, which reportedly involved three teenagers, spanned from 1998 to 2003.
"The victims did not sustain any physical injuries," police said.
On January 21, 2021, 43 year old Mississauga man Daryl Holliday was charged with three counts of Sexual Exploitation and three counts of Sexual Assault.
Holliday is a youth group leader from a church in the area of North Bramalea in Brampton.
He was released on an undertaking and will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on March 29, 2021.
Investigators believe there may be additional victims and are encouraging them to contact the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Mississauga private school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Corrections officer from Brampton charged with sexual assault
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- Most and least expensive homes in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19, vaccines and tickets - May 11, 2021