Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
Investigators from Peel Police's Special Victims Unit have made an arrest following a historical sexual exploitation and sexual assault investigation dating back to the late 90s.
The incidents, which reportedly involved three teenagers, spanned from 1998 to 2003.
"The victims did not sustain any physical injuries," police said.
On January 21, 2021, 43 year old Mississauga man Daryl Holliday was charged with three counts of Sexual Exploitation and three counts of Sexual Assault.
Holliday is a youth group leader from a church in the area of North Bramalea in Brampton.
He was released on an undertaking and will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on March 29, 2021.
Investigators believe there may be additional victims and are encouraging them to contact the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Mississauga private school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Youth centre employee from Mississauga charged with sexual assault
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot