MISSING: Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
Peel Police are requesting assistance in locating a missing woman who was last seen in Mississauga.
According to police, Susanne Secko, 47, was last seen in the area of The Queensway and Hurontario Street.
Secko is described as being white, 5’7”, 220 pounds, and having blonde hair.
Police say she was wearing a black/grey striped shirt, a black sweatshirt, and black leggings.
According to police, there are concerns for her well-being.
UPDATE: According to police, Secko has been located in good health.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Mississauga to temporarily lay off about 2,000 employees due to COVID-19 pandemic
- BREAKING: Mississauga resident dies of COVID-19
- Police Searching for Missing Woman with Alzheimers
- UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Woman from Mississauga
- Police Requesting Help in Locating Missing Man in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 22-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication