MISSING: Police Searching for Man in Mississauga
A 33-year-old Mississauga man is missing and his family is concerned for his well-being.
Nazem Al-Nimer was last seen on Dec. 4 near Hurontario St. and The Queensway around 10:30 a.m.
He’s Middle Eastern, standing 5-foot-4, with a medium build and short hair.
Al-Nimer was last seen wearing a black hoodie with a grey shirt, black jeans, and grey shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call the 11 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1133.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Al-Nimer has been safely located and police are thanking the public for their help.
- Police and family concerned about well-being of missing Mississauga man
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 54 Year Old Mississauga Man
- MISSING: Police Searching for Mississauga Man
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga