Missing Mississauga man with medical condition located
Peel Regional Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a Mississauga man who has gone missing early Thursday evening.
Charles Gauci, 82, who has a medical condition that causes him to be confused, has gone missing in the area of Creditview Road and Britannia Road.
Gauci, who has white hair on both sides and is bald on top is five-foot-two and described as having a medium build.
He was last seen wearing a blue top and plaid pants, with blue/yellow slippers.
Charles Gauci has been located and is in good health. Police thank the public for their assitance.
PEEL REGIONAL POLICE PHOTO
- Police searching for missing Mississauga man with medical condition
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing 81 Year Old in Mississauga
- Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing Man Last Seen In Mississauga
- UPDATE: Missing Mississauga Woman Located, Police Say
- UPDATE: Missing Teen Has Been Located
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location