Missing Mississauga Man, 95, Found at Hospital
A missing 95-year-old Mississauga man with Alzheimer's disease has been found on Thursday — after an apparent communications breakdown between first responders.
Cyril Penn was last seen on August 2 at 3:30 p.m. at his Lakeview home near The Greenway and Enola Ave.
Peel police searched the city’s south end overnight for Penn, who also has other medical conditions requiring care.
But it turns out he was in hospital all along.
Sources say Peel paramedics picked up Penn yesterday afternoon for heat exhaustion.
Penn was transported to Trillium hospital.
Police weren’t notified.
Peel paramedics were unable to immediately confirm if they’d found Penn but said they’d look into it.
Officers located Penn at a local hospital at 3:45 a.m., said Peel Regional Police Sgt. Josh Colley.
- Police Seeking Missing Elderly Man in Mississauga
- Peel Paramedics seeking public's assistance in locating missing drugs
- Peel Paramedics Asking Public's Help in Locating Missing Narcotics
- Man reported missing from CVH has been found
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault