Missing Mississauga Man, 95, Found at Hospital
A missing 95-year-old Mississauga man with Alzheimer's disease has been found on Thursday — after an apparent communications breakdown between first responders.
Cyril Penn was last seen on August 2 at 3:30 p.m. at his Lakeview home near The Greenway and Enola Ave.
Peel police searched the city’s south end overnight for Penn, who also has other medical conditions requiring care.
But it turns out he was in hospital all along.
Sources say Peel paramedics picked up Penn yesterday afternoon for heat exhaustion.
Penn was transported to Trillium hospital.
Police weren’t notified.
Peel paramedics were unable to immediately confirm if they’d found Penn but said they’d look into it.
Officers located Penn at a local hospital at 3:45 a.m., said Peel Regional Police Sgt. Josh Colley.
- Police Seeking Missing Elderly Man in Mississauga
- Peel Paramedics Asking Public's Help in Locating Missing Narcotics
- Peel Paramedics seeking public's assistance in locating missing drugs
- Man reported missing from CVH has been found
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious