UPDATED: Missing Man With Alzheimer's Last Seen in Port Credit Area
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing 78-year-old man this evening.
According to Peel Regional Police, Bernardino Carilla is a 78-year-old male with Alzheimer’s, described as white, 5’1”, with a medium build and grey hair.
Police describe Carilla as balding. He also has brown eyes.
Police say he was last seen wearing a blue, long-sleeved fleece shirt with an orange logo on the chest, blue jeans and black boots.
He may have a red CCM bicycle.
Police reported him missing on Sunday June 3, 2018, just before 6 p.m.
According to police he was last seen in the Port Credit area.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
UPDATED: He has been located in good health, police reported on June 4.
- MISSING: Elderly Mississauga Man Reported Missing
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Public Assistance Locating Missing Senior in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing 81 Year Old in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Person in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Male
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot