Mick Jagger’s Model Daughter, Georgia May Jagger, Coming to Square One in Mississauga
If you ever wanted to meet at a celebrity at Square One, you might be happy to hear that you can do so very soon.
Simons, the relatively new French Canadian department store that’s been calling Square One home for a few years, is about to welcome a celebrity guest.
The brand recently announced that Georgia May Jagger, model and daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall, will appear in store tomorrow.
Jagger will be making an appearance in support of her ongoing partnership with lifestyle brand Volcom.
Volcom’s fall ‘18 capsule collection will be launching Sept. 21, exclusively at Simons locations across Canada and Simons.ca.
As part of the campaign, Jagger will stop by the Square One Simons location on Thursday, Sept. 20 from 6-9 pm to meet and chat with fans and consumers.
Jagger also announced the appearance on Instagram.
So if you want to say hi to Jagger and maybe pick up some outfits while you’re at it, you might want to head to Simons tomorrow evening.
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga
- Something New is Being Installed at this Mississauga GO Station