Massive Shoe, Clothing and Sporting Goods Sale Coming to Mississauga
With Christmas just around the corner, you've probably been thinking about getting some shopping done early and are already on the hunt for items that are stylish, fun and affordable.
Fortunately for you, an absolutely massive StyleDemocracy sale is coming to The International Centre in Mississauga and it will offer shoppers an incredible variety of products from renowned (and charitable) shoe company TOMS, beloved clothing brand Esprit and sporting goods company Corbett's.
This sale is particularly exciting because StyleDemocracy is bringing its classic Esprit sale back and it's going to be bigger and better than ever.
"One of StyleDemocracy's biggest warehouse sales is back, alongside TOMS shoes," says Oliver Berg, Director of Inventory Solutions and Events with StyleDemocracy.
Another huge bonus?
StyleDemocracy is presenting another sale at the International Centre called The Sportsyard.
"The Sportsyard is a cool new event concept that we've created at Styledemocracy. This year It’s a combination of the Corbett’s Ski and Snowboard Warehouse Sale and the Toronto Golf Sale," says Berg, adding that shoppers can enjoy huge savings on equipment, apparel and accessories for both ski and snowboard and golf, from all the top brands!
Shoppers should note that the TOMS and Esprit sale kicks off on Wednesday, Nov. 15 and runs until Sunday, Nov. 19 in Hall 6. The opening day (Nov. 15) is a special ticketed event that is not open to non-ticket holders. Tickets will be available on Nov. 6 and can be reserved here. If tickets are sold out, the sale will be open to the public from November 16-19, re-stocking plenty of inventory daily.
The Sportsyard sale will take place in Hall 3 from Thursday, Nov. 16 to Sunday, Nov. 19.
Anyone in the market for some new kicks from TOMS will be able to know that over 25,000 pairs of a huge assortment of shoes for men, women, kids and babies will be available. All the classic TOMS styles will be available, including casual shoes, boots, slip-ons and sneakers, so don't worry if you don't tickets for opening day.
"For Esprit, there will be a full range of everything and a lot of women's clothing," says Berg. "There will be dresses, t-shirts, pants, blouses and outerwear.”
And the best part, the goods will be available for up to 80 per cent off regular retail, with an additional 10 per cent off on the ticketed day.
So if you want to get some holiday shopping done before the malls get packed to the rafters in December, you don't want to miss this sale (especially since you're sure to find something for pretty much everyone on your list).
- Massive PUMA Warehouse Sale Coming to Mississauga
- A Massive Designer Clothing Sale is Coming to Mississauga For the First Time Ever
- Starting Next Week the Ted Baker Warehouse Sale is Back, Bigger and Better than Ever
- Save Up to 80% Off at This Massive Adidas Holiday Sale in Mississauga
- Massive Nordstrom Sale with Major Deals Set to Hit Mississauga This Month
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Armed suspect flees after attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win