Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Police are appealing to witnesses following a serious collision between a pedestrian and vehicle in Mississauga.
On Tuesday, April 25 at approximately 3:30 p.m., a 46-year-old Montreal man was crossing Derry Road west of the Dixie Road when he was struck by a tractor trailer.
The vehicle remained on scene after the collision.
The victim was transported to a Toronto trauma centre where he remains in life-threatening condition.
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureau are asking any witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the pedestrian and/or driver prior to the collision, to please come forward.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Truck in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured in Hit and Run Collision With Truck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Critically Injured After Being Struck in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga