Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Police are appealing to witnesses following a serious collision between a pedestrian and vehicle in Mississauga.
On Tuesday, April 25 at approximately 3:30 p.m., a 46-year-old Montreal man was crossing Derry Road west of the Dixie Road when he was struck by a tractor trailer.
The vehicle remained on scene after the collision.
The victim was transported to a Toronto trauma centre where he remains in life-threatening condition.
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureau are asking any witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the pedestrian and/or driver prior to the collision, to please come forward.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Truck in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Critically Injured After Being Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured in Hit and Run Collision With Truck in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.