Man in Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
A very lucky Mississauga man is celebrating a big lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated Hari Nirula for winning a $250,000 top prize with Instant Festive Fortune (Game #2169).
“This is my first major win,” Nirula told OLG.
Nirula, a 44-year-old health care professional, played his Instant ticket as soon as he purchased it.
The married father of three has not yet made any plans for his windfall.
“It feels nice,” he said.
Instant Festive Fortune is available for $20 a play and the top prize is $250,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.44.
The winning ticket was purchased at Clarkson Convenience on Clarkson Road in Mississauga.
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize