Man in Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
A very lucky Mississauga man is celebrating a big lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated Hari Nirula for winning a $250,000 top prize with Instant Festive Fortune (Game #2169).
“This is my first major win,” Nirula told OLG.
Nirula, a 44-year-old health care professional, played his Instant ticket as soon as he purchased it.
The married father of three has not yet made any plans for his windfall.
“It feels nice,” he said.
Instant Festive Fortune is available for $20 a play and the top prize is $250,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.44.
The winning ticket was purchased at Clarkson Convenience on Clarkson Road in Mississauga.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined