Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
Police have reported an incident in Mississauga tonight.
Peel Regional Police and K9 units are currently on scene in the area of Hurontario and King in Mississauga.
According to police, officers responded to a call at 10:15 p.m. Police say an adult male victim walked into a business in the area with injuries.
Peel Paramedics say they are transporting a victim to a trauma centre in critical condition from a stabbing call in Mississauga.
Police say there is no suspect information at this time.
We will update as information becomes available.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating huge $1 million lotto win
- Major phone scam affecting Mississauga; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Stabbing Suspect in Mississauga
- Woman in Critical Condition After Possible Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident