Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
Police have reported an incident in Mississauga tonight.
Peel Regional Police and K9 units are currently on scene in the area of Hurontario and King in Mississauga.
According to police, officers responded to a call at 10:15 p.m. Police say an adult male victim walked into a business in the area with injuries.
Peel Paramedics say they are transporting a victim to a trauma centre in critical condition from a stabbing call in Mississauga.
Police say there is no suspect information at this time.
We will update as information becomes available.
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Stabbing Suspect in Mississauga
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Woman in Critical Condition After Possible Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Rental prices down 10 per cent in Mississauga
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga