Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
Police have reported an incident in Mississauga tonight.
Peel Regional Police and K9 units are currently on scene in the area of Hurontario and King in Mississauga.
According to police, officers responded to a call at 10:15 p.m. Police say an adult male victim walked into a business in the area with injuries.
Peel Paramedics say they are transporting a victim to a trauma centre in critical condition from a stabbing call in Mississauga.
Police say there is no suspect information at this time.
We will update as information becomes available.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga