Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
Police have reported an incident in Mississauga tonight.
Peel Regional Police and K9 units are currently on scene in the area of Hurontario and King in Mississauga.
According to police, officers responded to a call at 10:15 p.m. Police say an adult male victim walked into a business in the area with injuries.
Peel Paramedics say they are transporting a victim to a trauma centre in critical condition from a stabbing call in Mississauga.
Police say there is no suspect information at this time.
We will update as information becomes available.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant