Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
Police have reported an incident in Mississauga tonight.
Peel Regional Police and K9 units are currently on scene in the area of Hurontario and King in Mississauga.
According to police, officers responded to a call at 10:15 p.m. Police say an adult male victim walked into a business in the area with injuries.
Peel Paramedics say they are transporting a victim to a trauma centre in critical condition from a stabbing call in Mississauga.
Police say there is no suspect information at this time.
We will update as information becomes available.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated