UPDATE: More Details on Man Found Dead in Mississauga City Centre Condo
UPDATE: Yesterday, police reported that a male was found dead in the parking garage of a condo at 3985 Grand Park Drive. Although it has been reported that he was stabbed, police won’t confirm or deny the cause of death. However, they are saying he was the victim of a “traumatic injury.”
The victim’s identity has not yet been released, but that information should be available soon.
‘We’re still waiting for homicide to give us the green light,” Const. Harinder Sohi told insauga.com.
Const. Sohi confirmed that the death is suspicious and is being treated as a homicide.
There is still police presence at the building.
‘We still have units on scene, so some areas might still be blocked off, but residents can return to their homes.” Sohi said he could not yet confirm whether or not victim lived in the building.
***UPDATE*** confirmed one male victim is deceased, the Homicide and Missing Person Bureau now has carriage of this investigation.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) September 28, 2016
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating huge $1 million lotto win
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures
- All lanes closed on a major highway due to police investigation
- Police Say Windsor Homicide Victim Once Lived in Peel
- Victim Identified in City Centre Condo Murder in Mississauga
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- UPDATE: Mississauga Woman's Death Now Considered a Homicide
- UPDATE: 14 Year Old Homicide Victim in Mississauga Identified by Friends on Social Media