Man Dead in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
Police have confirmed that an industrial accident this evening in Mississauga was fatal.
According to Peel Regional Police, a 60-year-old man from Toronto is dead after being struck by a trailer in an industrial area of Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police say that a call came in regarding the incident on Wednesday March 21, 2018, at 7:12 p.m.
Police say the victim was struck by a trailer in the area of Airport and Drew. He was pronounced dead on scene.
The Ministry of Labour is investigating.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton students will be learning from home for the foreseeable future
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga