Man Dead in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
Police have confirmed that an industrial accident this evening in Mississauga was fatal.
According to Peel Regional Police, a 60-year-old man from Toronto is dead after being struck by a trailer in an industrial area of Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police say that a call came in regarding the incident on Wednesday March 21, 2018, at 7:12 p.m.
Police say the victim was struck by a trailer in the area of Airport and Drew. He was pronounced dead on scene.
The Ministry of Labour is investigating.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga
- Major road closed due to serious crash in Mississauga