Man Arrested in Connection with Mississauga Murder
Police have arrested and charged a man in connection with a shooting where a woman was killed in Mississauga this morning.
On Monday March 5, 2018 at 5 a.m. Peel Regional Police say they responded to reports of a shooting at 1343 Rathburn Road East.
According to police, upon arrival officers located 25-year-old Alicia Lewandowski of Mississauga deceased.
Police say investigators from the Peel Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau and the Toronto Police Service arrested 39-year-old Joseph Chang of Toronto at 7:44 p.m. in Toronto.
The suspect was charged with first degree murder and will be held for bail on Tuesday March 6, 2018.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting Peel Crime Stopperes online or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen
- Police Arrest Woman in Connection with High-Profile Murder Investigation
- Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Man and Teen Arrested in Connection with the Murder of Mississauga Man
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26