Man Arrested in Connection with Bank Robbery in Mississauga
An Oakville man is facing charges in connection with a bank robbery that took place in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Thursday, Feb. 15, the suspect entered a CIBC branch on Lorne Park Road. Once inside, the suspect allegedly approached a bank teller and handed over a note making a demand for money.
The bank teller complied with the request and the suspect left the bank. Police say the incident was captured on video surveillance.
On Feb. 27, 49-year-old Oakville man Randall McLellan was arrested and charged with one count of robbery.
The accused has been held for a bail hearing to take place on Feb. 28.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410.
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady