Man Arrested in Connection with Bank Robbery in Mississauga
An Oakville man is facing charges in connection with a bank robbery that took place in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Thursday, Feb. 15, the suspect entered a CIBC branch on Lorne Park Road. Once inside, the suspect allegedly approached a bank teller and handed over a note making a demand for money.
The bank teller complied with the request and the suspect left the bank. Police say the incident was captured on video surveillance.
On Feb. 27, 49-year-old Oakville man Randall McLellan was arrested and charged with one count of robbery.
The accused has been held for a bail hearing to take place on Feb. 28.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410.
- Police Identify Second Suspect Wanted in “Vicious” Attack on Autistic Man in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Release New Info on Suspects Wanted in Beating of Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Top 5 Greek Restaurants in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Cafe Issued Closure Notice in Error
- Do You Need to be a Canadian Citizen to Serve on a Mississauga Committee?