Man Arrested in Connection with Bank Robbery in Mississauga
An Oakville man is facing charges in connection with a bank robbery that took place in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Thursday, Feb. 15, the suspect entered a CIBC branch on Lorne Park Road. Once inside, the suspect allegedly approached a bank teller and handed over a note making a demand for money.
The bank teller complied with the request and the suspect left the bank. Police say the incident was captured on video surveillance.
On Feb. 27, 49-year-old Oakville man Randall McLellan was arrested and charged with one count of robbery.
The accused has been held for a bail hearing to take place on Feb. 28.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410.
- Police Seeking Mississauga Bank Robbery Suspect
- Two Mississauga Men Arrested in Connection With Bank Robbery
- Brampton man and 14-year-old face charges in connection with violent bank robbery
- Three Mississauga residents, including two teens, facing charges in connection with violent bank robbery
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- From hotspot countries 26 more flights land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names