Man Arrested for Cannabis-Related Offence in Mississauga
A 30 year old Markham man was arrested following a recent incident in Mississauga.
Shortly before 3:00 p.m. on February 18, officers conducted a traffic stop in the area of Britannia Road East and Whittle Road.
While investigating the vehicle, police say they observed a quantity of cannabis clearly exceeding 50 grams.
Ming-Hay Jeffrey Lo has been arrested and charged with Possessing Cannabis over 50g for the Purpose of Selling.
He was released and has a court date scheduled for March.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police Shut Down Cannabis Dispensary in Mississauga
- Peel Police Crack Down on Illegal Cannabis Dispensaries in Mississauga
- Man Arrested After Road Rage Incident Involving Firearm in Mississauga
- Police Allegedly Find Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Man Arrested for Assault After Another Road Rage Incident in Mississauga