Man Arrested for Cannabis-Related Offence in Mississauga
A 30 year old Markham man was arrested following a recent incident in Mississauga.
Shortly before 3:00 p.m. on February 18, officers conducted a traffic stop in the area of Britannia Road East and Whittle Road.
While investigating the vehicle, police say they observed a quantity of cannabis clearly exceeding 50 grams.
Ming-Hay Jeffrey Lo has been arrested and charged with Possessing Cannabis over 50g for the Purpose of Selling.
He was released and has a court date scheduled for March.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Top 5 Greek Restaurants in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Shut Down Cannabis Dispensary in Mississauga
- Man Arrested After Road Rage Incident Involving Firearm in Mississauga
- Man Arrested for Assault After Another Road Rage Incident in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Arrested Again Following Dispute Just Outside of Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Vehicle Fire Homicide