Man Arrested for Assault After Another Road Rage Incident in Mississauga
It's been an interesting few days in the city!
After a pair of recent blazes in Mississauga and news of another road rage incident to add to the one that happened last Friday, it would seem that dangerous incidents have recently been coming in twos.
It was recently announced that officers from the Ontario Provincial Police have been investigating after a violent assault occurred between two drivers on Highway 401 on Saturday.
According to OPP, the two vehicles were moving eastbound on the 401, east of Winston Churchill Boulevard, around 5:15 p.m. For reasons currently unknown, the drivers began to angrily argue with each other.
When traffic slowed, one driver allegedly got out of his vehicle and assaulted the other driver, resulting in minor injuries. The two vehicles were then involved in a minor motor vehicle collision.
Police arrested Murad Khan, a 27-year-old Cambridge man, and have charged him with the assault. He will be making a court appearance in Brampton on November 18.
Although having two road rage incidents in such a short time is not necessarily indicative of a pattern, we may all want to keep a little calmer on the streets before it becomes one. The road is ours to share, so let's all get along and keep the rage to a minimum, please!
Keep calm and enjoy the crisp fall weather, everyone!
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in Mississauga homicide
- Here’s how much taxes could climb in Mississauga soon
- Man Arrested After Road Rage Incident Involving Firearm in Mississauga
- Suspect Arrested Following Road Rage Incident in Mississauga
- Man Charged with Pointing Weapon in Mississauga Road Rage Incident
- Road Rage Fueled Assault Causes Serious Injuries in Mississauga
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents