Man Accused of Ramming into Police Cruisers Arrested in Mississauga
A 31-year-old Hamilton man wanted by Halton police has been tracked down in Mississauga.
The suspect is accused of ramming two Halton police cruisers in the Oakville Place parking lot on Oct. 1 and fleeing, leading officers from Halton and Ontario Provincial Police on a chase along the QEW.
One officer had minor injuries following the incident.
Investigators from Halton and the Hamilton police fugitive apprehension unit found and arrested the suspect in Mississauga on Nov. 9.
Brent Zoschke is charged with: driving while disqualified; possession of property obtained by crime; assault with a weapon; two counts of fail to stop at scene of accident; flight while pursued by peace officer; dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Suspect From Mississauga Arrested Following Shooting in Halton
- Man charged with multiple offences after crashing into police cruisers in Mississauga
- Teen Charged After Ramming Police Cruisers With Vehicle Stolen in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Reportedly Ramming Police Car and Fleeing
- Suspect Sought By Halton Police in Mississauga Fraud
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- COVID-19 vaccines will bring life ‘back to normal,’ Ontario premier says