Male Critically Injured in Highway Collision in Mississauga
A male patient is being treated after a crash this afternoon in Mississauga.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt reports that a cement truck rolled over on the ramp from Highway 401 westbound to the 410. The vehicle is in a ditch.
One male in his 30s was critically injured in the crash. Paramedics and air support were called to the scene, Peel Paramedics reported around 2:15 p.m.
The patient is being transported to a trauma centre in Toronto.
The ramp is closed for the investigation and is expected to remain closed for most of the afternoon, Schmidt reports. Traffic is being redirected.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga