Male Critically Injured in Highway Collision in Mississauga
A male patient is being treated after a crash this afternoon in Mississauga.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt reports that a cement truck rolled over on the ramp from Highway 401 westbound to the 410. The vehicle is in a ditch.
One male in his 30s was critically injured in the crash. Paramedics and air support were called to the scene, Peel Paramedics reported around 2:15 p.m.
The patient is being transported to a trauma centre in Toronto.
The ramp is closed for the investigation and is expected to remain closed for most of the afternoon, Schmidt reports. Traffic is being redirected.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Police Warning Residents to Ignore Robbery Hoax Circulating in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga