Male Critically Injured in Highway Collision in Mississauga
A male patient is being treated after a crash this afternoon in Mississauga.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt reports that a cement truck rolled over on the ramp from Highway 401 westbound to the 410. The vehicle is in a ditch.
One male in his 30s was critically injured in the crash. Paramedics and air support were called to the scene, Peel Paramedics reported around 2:15 p.m.
The patient is being transported to a trauma centre in Toronto.
The ramp is closed for the investigation and is expected to remain closed for most of the afternoon, Schmidt reports. Traffic is being redirected.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga