Male Critically Injured in Highway Collision in Mississauga
A male patient is being treated after a crash this afternoon in Mississauga.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt reports that a cement truck rolled over on the ramp from Highway 401 westbound to the 410. The vehicle is in a ditch.
One male in his 30s was critically injured in the crash. Paramedics and air support were called to the scene, Peel Paramedics reported around 2:15 p.m.
The patient is being transported to a trauma centre in Toronto.
The ramp is closed for the investigation and is expected to remain closed for most of the afternoon, Schmidt reports. Traffic is being redirected.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- Police warning public of new scam sent via text
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19