Make your dreams ‘crumb true’ at Flüf Soufflé Cheesecakes in Downtown Oakville
Published November 18, 2022 at 3:57 pm
Local cheesecake lovers can rejoice in a sweet treat and while they’re at it help out the Oakville & Milton Humane Society (OMHS).
Flüf Soufflé Cheesecakes is celebrating its grand opening in Downtown Oakville on Saturday (Nov. 19) and will be raising funds for the local humane society.
Flüf (pronounced “floof”) is Oakville’s first cheesecakery offering light-as-a-cloud Japanese-inspired soufflé cheesecakes that will “make any cheesecake lover’s dreams crumb true!”
The tasty treat was created by longtime friends and hospitality entrepreneurs, Harry Chau and Hartej Tapia.
Together they spent “countless hours” developing the handcrafted soufflé cheesecakes with a special twist.
Included is both classic, chocolate, and rotating seasonal flavours like mango and caramel toffee for what they say is the perfect bite.
“Flüf offers a tasty selection of sparkling lemonades and teas with mouth-watering flavours like guava and passionfruit,” said the release on the grand opening.
“Flüf has partnered with Balzac’s Coffee Roasters to bring North America’s finest selection of small batch, whole bean Arabica coffee to pair with its artisanal cheesecakes.”
The grand opening event will feature deals, fun games and a grand prize raffle. Funds raised will go towards the OMHS.
The event runs Saturday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 131 Lakeshore Rd. E.
For one day only:
- First 100 customers get free cheesecake and 50 per cent off select items the rest of the day
- Enter into a raffle for the chance to win a year’s worth of cheesecake, courtesy of Flüf
- Play a game of spin-the-wheel to win exclusive prizes, discounts, and more
- Pick up a complimentary puppacino for your pooch
- 50 per cent of every purchase of new specialty products, Cloud Tiramisu and Cloud Matcha Tiramisu, will be donated to OMHS
- Take a #CloudCam selfie to be featured on their in-store Instagram-worthy cloud wall!
The desert store is open Monday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising