Major Trail and Parking Lot Closure in Mississauga
If you frequent the Port Credit area, you might have noticed a major closure due to construction for some time now, and it’s set to last through the summer.
It’s always relaxing to take a stroll by the lake in Mississauga.
But there’s one area that’s blocked off until the end of August that you’ll want to be aware of.
The parking lot, trail, and west side of St. Lawrence Park are closed until August 31, 2018, for some major construction.
The service disruption notice posted along the shoreline reads that the closure is for shoreline damage repairs.
Construction has been ongoing for some time now, since May 7.
The notice reads that residents can still use the sidewalks along Port Street East and St. Lawrence Drive on the east side of St. Lawrence Park.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga