Major Roadway Closed After Head On Collision in Mississauga
Two serious incidents caused some chaos on Mississauga roadways and parking lots on Wednesday (Nov. 23).
At 9:15 p.m., Peel police reported that southbound Erin Mills Parkway was completely shut down at Burnhamthorpe due to a head-on collision.
According to police, one victim had to be extricated from a vehicle by the fire department, but only sustained minor injuries in the collision.
Both drivers were taken to hospital, but neither suffered life-threatening injuries.
Later on, police responded to reports of an incident involving a vehicle and pedestrian in a parking lot.
According to police, a pedestrian was struck in the Eglinton and Kimbermount area. While it initially looked like the vehicle took off, police said the driver returned to the scene.
Thankfully, the victim only sustained minor injuries.
Emergency vehicles were on scene to deal with the incident (see photo below).
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains minor injuries from collision in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26