Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Residents should be aware of a road closure in Mississauga this morning.
Police were called at 9:30 a.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Hurontario and Dundas.
The adult female victim was taken to a trauma centre with currently unknown injuries.
Eastbound and westbound lanes on Dundas are closed from Hurontario to Shepard Avenue.
The Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene.
Drivers are asked to take alternate routes until further notice.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Streetsville Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods