Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Residents should be aware of a road closure in Mississauga this morning.
Police were called at 9:30 a.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Hurontario and Dundas.
The adult female victim was taken to a trauma centre with currently unknown injuries.
Eastbound and westbound lanes on Dundas are closed from Hurontario to Shepard Avenue.
The Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene.
Drivers are asked to take alternate routes until further notice.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Streetsville Intersection in Mississauga
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends