Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Residents should be aware of a road closure in Mississauga this morning.
Police were called at 9:30 a.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Hurontario and Dundas.
The adult female victim was taken to a trauma centre with currently unknown injuries.
Eastbound and westbound lanes on Dundas are closed from Hurontario to Shepard Avenue.
The Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene.
Drivers are asked to take alternate routes until further notice.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic