Major Ramp Closures After Officer Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
An OPP officer was struck by a car in Mississauga this morning, and police have reported a few road closures as a result.
Police say the following closures are in effect: 403 westbound off ramp to Hurontario, 403 westbound on ramp from northbound Hurontario, 403 eastbound on ramp from southbound Hurontario.
Reopening times are currently unknown.
The officer was transported to Sunnybrook serious condition, but his vitals have been stable since.
The crash was "as the result of a traffic stop" at Hurontario and the 403, say Peel Regional Police.
The suspect vehicle is a charcoal grey Chrysler 300 with black rims and Quebec license plate FLK8756.
Anyone with info on the suspect vehicle should call police immediately.
UPDATED: Northbound and southbound ramps are open as of about 1:40 p.m.
Cover photo courtesy of PRP
- OPP Officer Struck by Vehicle on Hwy 403 in Mississauga
- Suspect Vehicle Located, Driver Missing After Officer Injured in Crash This Morning
- Male Arrested in Connection to Officer Struck by Vehicle
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Stabbing investigation closes major QEW off-ramp in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- PICK A SIDE: Should kids go back to school in September?
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Mississauga
- Cineplex sues former buyer Cineworld, seeking over $2.18 billion in damages