Major Mexican Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
People who love authentic Mexican food have slightly fewer dining options for the time being.
Recently, one of the operators of Cantina Mexicana, a classic Streetsville gem that's been serving up authentic Mexican food for over 16 years, reached out to insauga.com to announce that the restaurant will be temporarily closed for renovations.
Juliette Filanowski, whose family owns the restaurant, said the space will re-open at the end of April "bigger and better than ever."
So diners who are big fans of the Streetsville staple (and original Mexican restaurant in the city) can breathe a sigh of relief—the resto has not closed its doors for good.
Soon, you can go back to experiencing such flavourful dishes as the fried seasoned tilapia tacos — which can be served on a house-made corn tortilla or a flour tortilla topped with cabbage and served with a creamy, savoury house-made chipotle salsa.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga