Major Mexican Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
People who love authentic Mexican food have slightly fewer dining options for the time being.
Recently, one of the operators of Cantina Mexicana, a classic Streetsville gem that's been serving up authentic Mexican food for over 16 years, reached out to insauga.com to announce that the restaurant will be temporarily closed for renovations.
Juliette Filanowski, whose family owns the restaurant, said the space will re-open at the end of April "bigger and better than ever."
So diners who are big fans of the Streetsville staple (and original Mexican restaurant in the city) can breathe a sigh of relief—the resto has not closed its doors for good.
Soon, you can go back to experiencing such flavourful dishes as the fried seasoned tilapia tacos — which can be served on a house-made corn tortilla or a flour tortilla topped with cabbage and served with a creamy, savoury house-made chipotle salsa.
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police