Major Intersection Closed Due to Live Wires in Mississauga
A major intersection is closed following a single-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
Peel police Const. Lori Murphy told insauga.com that police received a call about live hydro wires in the Derry Rd. and Airport Rd. area.
“It appears a dump truck hit a pole,” Murphy said.
Emergency crews are on scene providing assistance.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
Police are asking residents to avoid the area and use alternative routes until the issue has been resolved.
- Live Wires on Ground After Truck Hits Hydro Pole in Mississauga
- Vehicle and Dump Truck Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Car Strikes Pole in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection