Major Intersection Closed Due to Live Wires in Mississauga
A major intersection is closed following a single-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
Peel police Const. Lori Murphy told insauga.com that police received a call about live hydro wires in the Derry Rd. and Airport Rd. area.
“It appears a dump truck hit a pole,” Murphy said.
Emergency crews are on scene providing assistance.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
Police are asking residents to avoid the area and use alternative routes until the issue has been resolved.
- Live Wires on Ground After Truck Hits Hydro Pole in Mississauga
- Fatal collision involving stolen truck takes down hydro wires; major Mississauga intersection closed
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Car Strikes Pole in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision
- Vehicle and Dump Truck Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Mississauga woman accused of abduction
- Young child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Loblaws, No Frills employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Single-vehicle crash in Halton Hills kills one, injures another