Major Intersection Closed Due to Live Wires in Mississauga
A major intersection is closed following a single-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
Peel police Const. Lori Murphy told insauga.com that police received a call about live hydro wires in the Derry Rd. and Airport Rd. area.
“It appears a dump truck hit a pole,” Murphy said.
Emergency crews are on scene providing assistance.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
Police are asking residents to avoid the area and use alternative routes until the issue has been resolved.
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club in Mississauga
- Mississauga Restaurant Named Finalist in Exciting Competition
- Some Mississauga Residents Affected by Serious Privacy Breach
- Live Wires on Ground After Truck Hits Hydro Pole in Mississauga
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Car Strikes Pole in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision
- Vehicle and Dump Truck Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision