Major Intersection Closed Due to Live Wires in Mississauga
A major intersection is closed following a single-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
Peel police Const. Lori Murphy told insauga.com that police received a call about live hydro wires in the Derry Rd. and Airport Rd. area.
“It appears a dump truck hit a pole,” Murphy said.
Emergency crews are on scene providing assistance.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
Police are asking residents to avoid the area and use alternative routes until the issue has been resolved.
- Police Investigating Threat Against Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Not Facing Charges After Woman Jumps Off of Roof in Mississauga
- Major Snowstorm Possible for Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Housing Market Showing Signs of Trouble
- American Pizza Restaurant Opening Second Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Live Wires on Ground After Truck Hits Hydro Pole in Mississauga
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Car Strikes Pole in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision
- Vehicle and Dump Truck Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision