Major Internet Outage Affecting Residents in Mississauga
As if it isn’t bad enough to be without lights and television, it looks like some Mississauga residents are dealing with a persistent internet outage.
Rogers took to Twitter shortly after 4:30 p.m. to announce that some customers are experiencing ongoing service interruptions to their TV, internet and home phone service.
Some customers in Mississauga are currently experiencing service interruptions to their TV, internet, and/or home phone service due to a hydro outage. We are working to restore service ASAP! We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.— RogersHelps (@RogersHelps) March 17, 2018
The difficulties are related to a hydro outage.
Shortly before 4:00 p.m., Alectra Utilities announced that 897 customers in the Heartland Town Centre/East Credit area were experiencing power issues.
The power should be restored by 5:00 p.m.
- Residents in Mississauga Experiencing Internet Outage
- Rogers Service Outage Affecting Customers in Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Experiencing Major Power Outage
- Over 500 Homes and Businesses Experiencing Power Outage in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Several Customers Near Major Intersection
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Mississauga
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - December 1, 2020