Major Internet Outage Affecting Residents in Mississauga
As if it isn’t bad enough to be without lights and television, it looks like some Mississauga residents are dealing with a persistent internet outage.
Rogers took to Twitter shortly after 4:30 p.m. to announce that some customers are experiencing ongoing service interruptions to their TV, internet and home phone service.
Some customers in Mississauga are currently experiencing service interruptions to their TV, internet, and/or home phone service due to a hydro outage. We are working to restore service ASAP! We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.— RogersHelps (@RogersHelps) March 17, 2018
The difficulties are related to a hydro outage.
Shortly before 4:00 p.m., Alectra Utilities announced that 897 customers in the Heartland Town Centre/East Credit area were experiencing power issues.
The power should be restored by 5:00 p.m.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Experiencing Major Power Outage
- Over 500 Homes and Businesses Experiencing Power Outage in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over 100 Customers in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Several Customers Near Major Intersection
- Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Services Outages