Major Internet Outage Affecting Residents in Mississauga
As if it isn’t bad enough to be without lights and television, it looks like some Mississauga residents are dealing with a persistent internet outage.
Rogers took to Twitter shortly after 4:30 p.m. to announce that some customers are experiencing ongoing service interruptions to their TV, internet and home phone service.
Some customers in Mississauga are currently experiencing service interruptions to their TV, internet, and/or home phone service due to a hydro outage. We are working to restore service ASAP! We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.— RogersHelps (@RogersHelps) March 17, 2018
The difficulties are related to a hydro outage.
Shortly before 4:00 p.m., Alectra Utilities announced that 897 customers in the Heartland Town Centre/East Credit area were experiencing power issues.
The power should be restored by 5:00 p.m.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2 mil family home with impressive kitchen
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Ice from other vehicle shatters windshield in Mississauga
- Armed suspects flee attempted bank robbery in Mississauga
- Rogers Service Outage Affecting Customers in Mississauga
- Residents in Mississauga Experiencing Internet Outage
- Mississauga Residents Experiencing Major Power Outage
- Over 500 Homes and Businesses Experiencing Power Outage in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Several Customers Near Major Intersection