Major Internet Outage Affecting Residents in Mississauga
As if it isn’t bad enough to be without lights and television, it looks like some Mississauga residents are dealing with a persistent internet outage.
Rogers took to Twitter shortly after 4:30 p.m. to announce that some customers are experiencing ongoing service interruptions to their TV, internet and home phone service.
Some customers in Mississauga are currently experiencing service interruptions to their TV, internet, and/or home phone service due to a hydro outage. We are working to restore service ASAP! We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.— RogersHelps (@RogersHelps) March 17, 2018
The difficulties are related to a hydro outage.
Shortly before 4:00 p.m., Alectra Utilities announced that 897 customers in the Heartland Town Centre/East Credit area were experiencing power issues.
The power should be restored by 5:00 p.m.
- Residents in Mississauga Experiencing Internet Outage
- Rogers Service Outage Affecting Customers in Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Experiencing Major Power Outage
- Over 500 Homes and Businesses Experiencing Power Outage in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Several Customers Near Major Intersection
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Police arrest man who shot up and robbed a Milton Pizza Nova location