Major Bank Forgives Debt of Its Canadian Credit Card Holders
If you are an owner of a Chase Bank credit card in Mississauga, you may want to check your balance!
The move by the company is a result of its exit from Canada's credit card market.
"Customers with an outstanding balance as of June will no longer see red on their statements," Chase Bank said in the release.
The total amount of debt forgiven is unknown at this time.
Chase Bank announced the company's plans to leave the Canadian credit card market in March 2018.
Chase Bank is owned by its parent company: JPMorgan Chase. It was originally founded in 2004 in New York, New York in the U.S.
Did you have any debt forgiven on your credit card?
- Mississauga Rock Band Speaks Out Against Doug Ford Government
- Power Outage Affecting More Than a Thousand Mississauga Residents This Evening
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Some Ontario Landlords Are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Hitting and Dragging Police Officer with Vehicle
- Some Credit Card Users Might Have to Start Paying Extra Fees
- Mississauga Man Facing 54 Charges of Credit Card Fraud
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Credit Card Scams in Mississauga
- Major Discount Brand Expanding and Finally Accepting Credit Cards
- Bank of Canada Says Canadians Will No Longer be Allowed to Use Certain Bills Anymore