Luxurious penthouse condominium units coming to Mississauga
Who says you have to sacrifice space in a condo?
Solmar Development Corp. recently announced the launch of "downtown Mississauga's largest new Penthouse Collection" at its new condominium community.
The penthouse suites will take shape inside Solmar's Oro and Edge Tower 2 towers, which are part of a condo community that, once complete, will be located directly on the Hurontario LRT line.
Solmar says the exclusive and limited collection of the three-bedroom plus den penthouses "represent a gold standard of luxury living in the GTA."
The development company says the suites feature premium interior features and outdoor amenities.
"Most developers build typical suites on their penthouse levels," said Angela Marotta, Solmar's Director of Sales and Marketing, in a statement.
"Distinguished by timeless elegance, the Penthouse Suites at Edge are customized with a refined attention-to-detail that Solmar is known for, offering almost 2,000 sq. ft. of luxurious interior living and endless views on all sides of the 49th and 50th floors.”
Solmar says the Edge Towers, designed by architect Roy Varacalli, is the company's largest condo development. Consisting of three towers: Edge Tower 1 (35 storeys), Edge Tower 2 (40 storeys) and Oro (50 storeys), the project is taking shape at 24 Elm Drive West in the Square One area.
Once fully completed, Edge Towers will boast over 1,300 suites.
As far amenities go, Solmar says Edge Towers residents will have access to a state-of-the-art gym, yoga studio, private movie theatre, games room, sports lounge and a galleria with multiple seating areas and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the complex's outdoor walkway pavilions and park.
The third and final phase of the development, Oro at Edge Towers, will boast over 19,000 sq. ft. of outdoor terrace space and include additional amenities such as a BBQ area, al fresco dining, lounge space and an outdoor fitness zone.
Prices for penthouse suites start at $1.4 million.
All photos courtesy of Solmar
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- 5 of the Biggest Condo Developments Coming to Mississauga
- Extremely Cool Condos Coming to Mississauga
- Huge New Condo Community Slated for City Centre Area in Mississauga
- New 400-unit condo and townhouse development under construction in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants