Lottery ticket worth $15 million that was sold in Burlington remains unclaimed
Two winning lottery tickets each worth $15 million, one of which was sold in Burlington, remain unclaimed for a $30 million Lotto Max jackpot.
According to OLG, these tickets are from the Tuesday, April 13, 2021 draw and the top prize will be split with another winning ticket sold in Quebec.
Last night's (Apr. 14) draw produced some other big wins across the province including a second prize-winning ticket worth $170,532 was sold in the Niagara region and two ENCORE tickets worth $100,000 each was sold in the Parry Sound/Nipissing district and Unionville.
OLG is reminding players that they can check their tickets from home on OLG.ca, by using the OLG Lottery App on their mobile devices, signing up online for winning number email alerts or by calling 416-870-8946 (Toronto area) or toll-free at 1-866-891-8946 (outside the Toronto area).
The next Lotto Max jackpot is estimated at $10 million. Players can purchase tickets at authorized OLG retailers or buy online until 10:30 p.m. Friday, April 16, 2021, for the draw that evening.
- Lottery ticket worth $1 million that was sold in Burlington remains unclaimed
- Winning $1 million lotto ticket sold in Mississauga
- Two Massive Winning Lotto Tickets Sold in Mississauga
- Million Dollar Lotto Ticket and Two Other Winning Tickets Sold in Mississauga
- Massive Jackpot Winning Lotto Ticket Sold in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga