Looking to do Something Very Interesting with Your Pumpkin in Mississauga
While Halloween isn't over yet, you might be wondering what to do with your pumpkins once the festivities have officially wrapped up for another year.
Well, thankfully you can give your beloved Jack-O-Lantern the send off it deserves.
The City of Mississauga recently reminded residents that their personalized pumpkin doesn't have to be left by the curb to sadly wait for trash day (there's nothing like that mental image to take all the joy out of Halloween).
Now, you can park your pumpkin.
On November 1, residents are welcome to head over to Bradley Museum for the Park Your Pumpkin event.
Kicking off at 6:00 p.m. and wrapping up at 8:00 p.m., the event will allow attendees to wander the pumpkin-lit paths while enjoying music, cider, cookies, family activities and a candle lit tour of the museum.
You can drop-off your pumpkin beforehand or bring it with you and stay for the festivities.
Won't it be nice to give your 2017 pumpkin a proper send-off?
For more information, click here.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Mississauga
- 5 Pumpkin Patches to Visit Outside of Mississauga
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Mississauga
- Major Pumpkin Carving Contest Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
- Series of Halloween Events Kicking off in Mississauga Very Soon