Looking to do Something Very Interesting with Your Pumpkin in Mississauga
While Halloween isn't over yet, you might be wondering what to do with your pumpkins once the festivities have officially wrapped up for another year.
Well, thankfully you can give your beloved Jack-O-Lantern the send off it deserves.
The City of Mississauga recently reminded residents that their personalized pumpkin doesn't have to be left by the curb to sadly wait for trash day (there's nothing like that mental image to take all the joy out of Halloween).
Now, you can park your pumpkin.
On November 1, residents are welcome to head over to Bradley Museum for the Park Your Pumpkin event.
Kicking off at 6:00 p.m. and wrapping up at 8:00 p.m., the event will allow attendees to wander the pumpkin-lit paths while enjoying music, cider, cookies, family activities and a candle lit tour of the museum.
You can drop-off your pumpkin beforehand or bring it with you and stay for the festivities.
Won't it be nice to give your 2017 pumpkin a proper send-off?
For more information, click here.
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children