Loblaws recalling President's Choice coleslaw
Loblaw Companies Limited is recalling all President’s Choice (PC) brand coleslaw due to possible contamination with Salmonella.
Anyone who has purchased the PC coleslaw from Loblaws or one of its other stores such as No Frills or Real Canadian Superstore in Ontario is instructed to either throw it out or return it to the store it was purchased from, but do NOT eat it.
While food contaminated with Salmonella may not look or smell bad, it can still cause illness.
short-term symptoms may include fever, headache, vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps, and diarrhea; while Long-term complications may include severe arthritis.
People who believe they might have ingested contaminated products are advised to contact their doctor right away.
Cover photo courtesy of Loblaws’ Twitter
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga