Loblaws recalling President's Choice coleslaw
Loblaw Companies Limited is recalling all President’s Choice (PC) brand coleslaw due to possible contamination with Salmonella.
Anyone who has purchased the PC coleslaw from Loblaws or one of its other stores such as No Frills or Real Canadian Superstore in Ontario is instructed to either throw it out or return it to the store it was purchased from, but do NOT eat it.
While food contaminated with Salmonella may not look or smell bad, it can still cause illness.
short-term symptoms may include fever, headache, vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps, and diarrhea; while Long-term complications may include severe arthritis.
People who believe they might have ingested contaminated products are advised to contact their doctor right away.
Cover photo courtesy of Loblaws’ Twitter
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville