Loblaws recalling President's Choice coleslaw
Loblaw Companies Limited is recalling all President’s Choice (PC) brand coleslaw due to possible contamination with Salmonella.
Anyone who has purchased the PC coleslaw from Loblaws or one of its other stores such as No Frills or Real Canadian Superstore in Ontario is instructed to either throw it out or return it to the store it was purchased from, but do NOT eat it.
While food contaminated with Salmonella may not look or smell bad, it can still cause illness.
short-term symptoms may include fever, headache, vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps, and diarrhea; while Long-term complications may include severe arthritis.
People who believe they might have ingested contaminated products are advised to contact their doctor right away.
Cover photo courtesy of Loblaws’ Twitter
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new high of over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases today