Limited Time Spam Burger Coming to Popular Mississauga Restaurant
Tell all your people who love Filipino fast food or just really dig Spam.
A limited time burger is launching in Canada and it’s featuring the infamous canned lunch meat.
You’ll find a Spam Burger at Kelseys Original Roadhouse.
It’s part of the restaurant's Burger Fest menu promotion and is available through July 15.
“This burger really is a take on nostalgia at its finest,” said Hormel Foods International Corporation (HFIC) international sales and marketing manager Dan Glendinning.
What’s the deal?
The burger features a 100 per cent fresh Canadian ground patty layered with two slices of Spam classic.
It’s garnished with sesame glazed pineapple rings, fresh tomato, shredded lettuce and red onions.
"Burger Fest is all about delighting our guests with unique ingredients," said Kelseys’ director of marketing Shannon Lawler.
"In fact, three of our Burger Fest recipes were created through an in-house competition with our heart-of-house KREW who know firsthand what our guests love."
Kelseys opened in 1978 and now has more than 70 restaurants across Canada.
- Unique burger joint opens two new locations in Mississauga
- Major Fast Food Chain Launching Specialty Burger
- Do You Want To See The New McDonald's Plant Based Burger Come To Mississauga?
- A Very Interesting Burger is Back in Mississauga
- There's a Massive and Strange New Burger Now Available in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21