Lane reductions on Upper James in Hamilton expected until August, at least
Motorists will want to avoid a section of Upper James during the coming months.
The City of Hamilton says construction on a sanitary forcemain (pressurized sewer pipe) will begin Mar. 15.
Upper James between Twenty Rd. and Alderson Dr. will be reduced to one lane in each direction for approximately four months.
Businesses in the area will remain open throughout the duration of the construction project.
Service delays may also occur on HSR Routes #20, #27, and #35.
Any changes to stop locations during the construction process will be updated at: www.hamilton.ca/hsrdetours
- Major Construction Project Planned for One of Mississauga’s Busiest Streets
- Major Construction Project Coming to These Major Roads in Mississauga
- Construction Project Coming to One of the Busiest Streets in Mississauga
- Construction Set to Cause Delays on Major Street in Mississauga
- LRT construction coming to busy street in Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers