Lane reductions on Upper James in Hamilton expected until August, at least
Motorists will want to avoid a section of Upper James during the coming months.
The City of Hamilton says construction on a sanitary forcemain (pressurized sewer pipe) will begin Mar. 15.
Upper James between Twenty Rd. and Alderson Dr. will be reduced to one lane in each direction for approximately four months.
Businesses in the area will remain open throughout the duration of the construction project.
Service delays may also occur on HSR Routes #20, #27, and #35.
Any changes to stop locations during the construction process will be updated at: www.hamilton.ca/hsrdetours
- Motorists can expect 3 months of 'minor delays' as City of Hamilton completes bike lane project
- Bridge construction will close parts of Mud Street for at least 6 months
- Hamilton construction will cause closures on Wentworth and Charlton for nearly 2 months
- Record-Breaking: Hamilton surpasses $1B worth of construction projects in just 6 months
- Major Construction Project Planned for One of Mississauga’s Busiest Streets
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant