VIDEO: Khaled Iwamura Makes it in Tokyo With His Top 5 Series
Japan is one of the world’s most fascinating and beautiful countries, and it’s home to the world’s biggest city: Tokyo.
Khaled Iwamura the founder of Quickbite News (insauga.com inbrampton.com inhalton.com) explores six of Tokyo’s most famous neighbourhoods—Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ueno, Akihabara, Asakusa and Harajuku—and finds the Top 5 things to do in each.
He also checks out the Sanja Matsuri Festival (which is one of the biggest in Japan) which was also a written feature in a globally distributed magazine called “Talking Tokyo” in an article called “The International Man of Matsuri”. The article follows Khaled Iwamura’s adventures in the biggest festival in Tokyo to MCing at the biggest Japanese Festival in North America.In the last video he provides some helpful tips on navigating the massive subway system.
The web series “Khaled Iwamura Top5s in Tokyo” has been picked up on the Official Global Tokyo website for the world to see on tokyotokyo.jp.
Check out this 8 part action packed 1 minute episodes:
- Khaled Iwamura experiences Top 5 foods in Tokyo
- Top 5s in Tokyo Ep5: Food Etiquette in Tokyo with Khaled Iwamura
- Top 5s in Tokyo Ep4 - Food Edition with Khaled Iwamura: Tama
- Top 5s in Tokyo Ep2 - Food Edition with Khaled Iwamura: Ryogoku and Kuramae
- Top 5s in Tokyo Ep3 with Khaled Iwamura: Top 5 Curry Dishes in Shimokitazawa
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton still reporting 5 postal codes with high COVID-19 positivity
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Warbird planes fly through Mississauga and Brampton skies
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas