Ketchup and Mayonnaise Blend "Mayochup" Now Available in Canada
Love it or hate it, this divisive food product has just hit Canadian stores — and residents are encouraged to provide their feedback.
Kraft Heinz’s new ketchup and mayonnaise mixture, which they’ve dubbed “Mayochup”, is being brought north of the border for a limited time starting Monday, May 6.
The concoction combines two of the company’s products, Heinz Ketchup and Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise, as well as a special blend of spices.
The product hit store shelves in the US last fall following a Twitter campaign that crowd-sourced the name from a number of fan suggestions.
“After seeing the excitement Mayochup generated with Canadians when it launched in the U.S., we knew we had to bring Mayochup to Canada,” said Brian Neumann, Kraft Heinz brand manager.
Until supplies last, you can expect to see the product countrywide at certain Loblaws, Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zehrs, No Frills, Food Basics, Metro, Co-Op, Overwaitea Foods, and Sobeys locations.
Each 560 mL bottle will go for $4.49.
Whether you’re not a fan of the product or you’d like it to stick around, the company invites residents to share their opinions on its Instagram page.
Will you be trying it out?
Photo courtesy of Kraft Heinz Canada
- University Students In Mississauga Use Dating To Reduce Student Debt
- Police And Paramedics Assisting Medical Emergency On Scene In Mississauga
- Some Permanent Changes Coming to Garbage Collection in Mississauga
- Adorable Kensington Market-Based Store Opens New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- An Interesting Change is Coming to Port Credit's Iconic Lighthouse
- This Product has Been Recalled Due to Possible Dangerous Bacteria
- Potentially Dangerous Dairy Product Being Recalled from GTA Stores
- Chicken Product Recalled Due to Potential Contamination in Mississauga
- Possibly Contaminated Chicken Product Recalled in Mississauga
- Product Recalls Mississauga Should Know About