Jollibee opening brand new location in Square One in Mississauga
A profoundly popular Filipino restaurant chain is opening another location in Mississauga, and this one will take shape inside Square One.
Jollibee, a popular fast food brand from The Philippines, is slated to open across from Moxie's and in between Aroma and Urban Behaviour this winter.
The resto—which is known for generating huge line-ups—offers a range of Asian and North American staples, boasting traditional fast-food hamburgers, spaghetti (which is definitely an unusual find at quick-service chains), fried chicken and more.
Jollibee, which has been growing its Canadian footprint, opened its first Mississauga location in Heartland Town Centre in 2018.
The brand, which also operates locations in Toronto, Scarborough and Thornhill, recently announced plans to open a new restaurant in Bramalea City Centre in Brampton.
An exact opening date for the Square One location has not yet been announced.
- Massive Filipino Fast Food Chain Jollibee Officially Opening in Mississauga
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Jollibee is Hiring For its Upcoming Mississauga Location
- What’s Happening with the Upcoming Jollibee Location in Mississauga?
- Here’s When Jollibee Will Finally Open in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 flights with COVID-19
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon