Jollibee is Hiring For its Upcoming Mississauga Location
You've waited so patiently for Mississauga's very first Jollibee location and while you will have to wait a little longer to chow down on its extremely popular offerings, you can apply to work there now.
The soon-to-open Jollibee restaurant, a popular fast food brand from The Philippines, will take shape inside the recently opened Seafood City Supermarket in Heartland Town Centre. But while the resto isn't slated to open until 2018, the brand is already hiring.
According to Jollibee's website, it's currently looking for a restaurant manager for the Mississauga location (it's also looking to hire for the same position in Scarborough, so let your east end friends know if they're in the market for a foodservice position).
The brand is also looking for a store supervisor and general "crew members" to help with the day to day work of running a bustling quick-service joint.
You can get a little more info here.
Note that restaurant managers and store supervisors must have some academic and professional credentials.
Part-time and full-time positions are available and all applicants must present proof that they are eligible to work in Canada.
As for exactly when the resto will open, Heartland Town Centre and Seafood City representatives say that Jollibee is slated to open early in the New Year, which means you’ll get to warm up with a burger this coming January or February.
The brand offers a range of Asian and North American staples, boasting traditional fast-food hamburgers, spaghetti (which is definitely an unusual find at quick-service chains), fried chicken, garlic pepper beef, spring rolls, corned beef breakfast dishes and more.
As for Seafood City, that was exciting opening in and of itself.
For those who don’t know, Seafood City is a Filipino supermarket with over 20 locations in the U.S. The brand specializes in Filipino food and products and Mississauga is now home to the chain’s first Canadian location. The store officially opened its doors in September.
Jollibee will joint a host of other quick-service spots inside the supermarket, including Grill City, Noodle Street, Crispy Town and Valerio's Bake Shop (which just opened this month).
We’ll keep you updated on more Jollibee opening details as they become available.
- What’s Happening with the Upcoming Jollibee Location in Mississauga?
- Here’s When Jollibee Will Finally Open in Mississauga
- Massive Filipino Fast Food Chain Jollibee Officially Opening in Mississauga
- Jollibee opening brand new location in Square One in Mississauga
- Here’s What Day Jollibee Will Open in Mississauga
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June