Massive Lottery Ticket Worth Millions Sold in Mississauga
If you recently purchased a lotto ticket in Mississauga, you might be very, very rich soon.
OLG recently announced that the Lotto Max jackpot winning ticket from the Friday, March 23 draw was sold in Mississauga.
The ticket is worth $15,542,241.70.
A second prize winning ticket, worth $134,000.10, was sold in Toronto. And an Encore ticket, worth $100,000, was sold in Peterborough.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.1 billion in prizes, including 57 jackpot wins and 392 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
For each $5 play, Lotto Max players receive three sets of seven numbers ranging from one to forty-nine. Players must match all seven numbers, in any one set, to win the jackpot or the Maxmillions prizes.
The next Lotto Max jackpot is estimated at $10 million. Players can purchase tickets at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. Friday, March 30, 2018 for the draw that evening.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Set to Consider Ambitious Multi-Million Dollar Climate Change Plan
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Fifth Most Expensive City for Rentals in Canada