Massive Lottery Ticket Worth Millions Sold in Mississauga
If you recently purchased a lotto ticket in Mississauga, you might be very, very rich soon.
OLG recently announced that the Lotto Max jackpot winning ticket from the Friday, March 23 draw was sold in Mississauga.
The ticket is worth $15,542,241.70.
A second prize winning ticket, worth $134,000.10, was sold in Toronto. And an Encore ticket, worth $100,000, was sold in Peterborough.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.1 billion in prizes, including 57 jackpot wins and 392 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
For each $5 play, Lotto Max players receive three sets of seven numbers ranging from one to forty-nine. Players must match all seven numbers, in any one set, to win the jackpot or the Maxmillions prizes.
The next Lotto Max jackpot is estimated at $10 million. Players can purchase tickets at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. Friday, March 30, 2018 for the draw that evening.
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady