Massive Lottery Ticket Worth Millions Sold in Mississauga
If you recently purchased a lotto ticket in Mississauga, you might be very, very rich soon.
OLG recently announced that the Lotto Max jackpot winning ticket from the Friday, March 23 draw was sold in Mississauga.
The ticket is worth $15,542,241.70.
A second prize winning ticket, worth $134,000.10, was sold in Toronto. And an Encore ticket, worth $100,000, was sold in Peterborough.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.1 billion in prizes, including 57 jackpot wins and 392 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
For each $5 play, Lotto Max players receive three sets of seven numbers ranging from one to forty-nine. Players must match all seven numbers, in any one set, to win the jackpot or the Maxmillions prizes.
The next Lotto Max jackpot is estimated at $10 million. Players can purchase tickets at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. Friday, March 30, 2018 for the draw that evening.
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store