It's Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Mississauga
Good news Mississauga… it’s going to be above 20 degrees every day this week (June 17 to June 23). However, that’s not all… Environment Canada is also predicting that there will be a number of sunny days too.
Here’s what the weather will be like in Mississauga this week.
Today (June 17) it is expected to be 21 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.
Tomorrow it will be 23 degrees and mainly sunny.
On Wednesday, there will be a mix of sun and cloud again and the temperature will rise to 25 degrees.
On Thursday, however, Environment Canada says there is a 60 per cent chance of showers. But it will still be 21 degrees.
On Friday (June 21) there will be a mix of sun and cloud again and the temperature is expected to climb back up to 25.
And, it is expected to rain on both Saturday and Sunday.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day