It’s Going to be a Warm Week in Mississauga
A big change is coming!
Last week, Mississauga saw some brutally cold temperatures.
This week, that's changing.
It's going to be warm (ish).
According to Environment Canada, today (Feb. 4) the temperature will be a whopping eight degrees. There is, however, a 40 per cent chance of periods of rain or drizzle.
Tomorrow, it will be zero degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
In the middle of the week, Feb. 6, the temperature will stay at zero degrees but there will be periods of freezing rain or possibly snow.
On Thursday, it is expected to be two degrees with a 60 per cent chance of snow.
By the weekend temperatures are expected to fall again.
On Friday the temperature in Mississauga will be minus six with a 60 per cent chance of snow. On Saturday the temperature will fall to minus seven, however, it will be sunny. And on Sunday, Feb. 10, the temperature is expected to climb to minus four and we are expected to see a mix of sun and clouds.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup