It’s Going to be a Warm Week in Mississauga
A big change is coming!
Last week, Mississauga saw some brutally cold temperatures.
This week, that's changing.
It's going to be warm (ish).
According to Environment Canada, today (Feb. 4) the temperature will be a whopping eight degrees. There is, however, a 40 per cent chance of periods of rain or drizzle.
Tomorrow, it will be zero degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
In the middle of the week, Feb. 6, the temperature will stay at zero degrees but there will be periods of freezing rain or possibly snow.
On Thursday, it is expected to be two degrees with a 60 per cent chance of snow.
By the weekend temperatures are expected to fall again.
On Friday the temperature in Mississauga will be minus six with a 60 per cent chance of snow. On Saturday the temperature will fall to minus seven, however, it will be sunny. And on Sunday, Feb. 10, the temperature is expected to climb to minus four and we are expected to see a mix of sun and clouds.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Shots Fired at Attempted Robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga Rock Band Speaks Out Against Doug Ford Government
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting More Than a Thousand Mississauga Residents This Evening
- Some Ontario Landlords Are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants
- Here's What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Mississauga This Week
- It’s Going to be a Relatively Warm Week in Mississauga (Dec. 17 – Dec. 23)
- It's Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Mississauga
- It’s Going to be a Snowy Week in Mississauga
- Weekly Weather Forecast for Mississauga