It’s Going to be a Relatively Warm Week in Mississauga (Dec. 17 – Dec. 23)
It's the last week before Christmas and it's looking like it's going to be a relatively warm one.
Here's your weekly weather forecast for the Mississauga Region for Dec. 17 to Dec. 23.
Today, Dec. 17, the high will be 2 degrees with a 40 per cent chance of flurries. Tomorrow will be slightly cooler with the temperature dropping to minus two, however, it will be mainly sunny.
Wednesday the temperature will climb back up. We will see a high of three degrees and it will be cloudy. On Thursday, Dec. 20, the temperature will continue to climb reaching a high of five degrees with a 30 per cent chance of showers.
Heading into the weekend, Dec. 21, we will see a high of three degrees and a 70 per cent chance of rain periods. Saturday there is a 40 per cent of flurries and the high will be one degree.
On Sunday, the temperature will drop to minus two degrees and we will see a mix of sun and clouds.
With this weather forecast, it looks like it will be a green Christmas in the Mississauga Region.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Police investigating hotel robbery in Mississauga
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga